- powerful neodymium/rare-earth magnet used to replace the standard adhesive-backed magnet originally supplied with your My Sling-A-Ling Bow Sling
- #10-24 x 5/8" hex-head machine screw
- rubber boot covers the magnet to eliminate any sound when the two magnets engage
- Attach your Sling Lock to any AMO bow sight or accessory mount (#10-24) hole
- one size fits all
- assembled by U.S. Veterans
- $6 shipping on entire order to U.S. lower 48
- 100% money-back guarantee
Try it today, and see what a Sling Lock can do for you.
Purchase our Sling Lock if you already own My Sling-A-Ling Bow Sling and would like to upgrade to the strongest magnet available!
If you don't already own My Sling-A-Ling Bow Sling, click below to...
Save $2.95 by buying the Bow Sling/Sling Lock Combo Pack versus buying each product separately
Alternative Mounting Options:
1. Using a longer #10-24 hex-head machine screw, a washer, and a #10-24 nut (found at any hardware store), the Sling Lock can be mounted to the lower quiver mounting hole or through one of the cutouts located in the riser of bows.
2. Replace the supplied screw with a #10-32 x 5/8" hex-head machine screw to mount the extra mounting hole found on the outside of several brands of arrow rests.