Quacker Packer Pro by Jakt Gear is the most versatile waterfowl carry system on the market. It has all the same great features as our original Quacker Packer, but also includes our personalized Hunter ID Bar.
- Comes with four paracord waterfowl carry loop assemblies. Each carries two birds for a total carrying capacity of 8 birds
- Add additional waterfowl carry loops to increase the carrying capacity of your Quacker Packer
- Removable waterfowl carry loops - if they are covered in blood or mud, to clean simply take them off and toss them in the dishwasher
- Comes with our Tactical Gear Clip, a military-grade polymer carabiner:
- Clip it to the D-ring on your waders to secure the Quacker Packer over your shoulder and carry your harvest hands-free
- When hunting flooded timber, hang the Quacker Packer over a tree limb and clip the Gear Clip to the D-rings on each side to hold it securely in place and create the perfect way to hang your birds up out of the water
- Move the waterfowl carry loops all to one end of the Quacker Packer and hang by the Gear Clip hooked to the opposite D-Ring to create a great photo station
- Hook the Quacker Packer from one end to hang your birds and create a great waterfowl cleaning station
- Made from military-style 550 paracord. Disassemble to create over 500' of cordage in an emergency situation
The Hunter ID Bar w/paracord attachment loop is a black anodized, hexagonal-shaped aircraft-grade aluminum bar, engraved with the same personal information typically found on a hunting license. Each engraveable side measures 0.394" x 2.5". It is designed to be attached to the D-ring on the Quacker Packer Waterfowl Carrier by Jakt Gear.
With the standard engraving options, it contains all of the necessary contact information required by US Fish & Wildlife for properly separating and identifying a hunter's harvested birds from those of others, provided it is in the hunter's possession with all harvested birds attached.
Simply enter the prompted information into this data entry form and we will take care of the rest. Just select the "Custom" button on any side(s) of the HunterID Bar you wish to replace the standard information with custom data. You can enter up to 2 lines of 28 characters on each side of the HunterID Bar.
The HunterID Bar is attached to the paracord attachment loop with two decorative diamond knots and is available in the same color options as the Quacker Packer.
- one size fits all
- handmade by U.S. Veterans
- 100% money-back guarantee