Quacker Packer by Jakt Gear is the most versatile waterfowl carry system on the market.
- Comes with four paracord waterfowl carry loop assemblies. Each carries two birds for a total carrying capacity of 8 birds
- Add additional waterfowl carry loops to increase the carrying capacity of your Quacker Packer
- Removable waterfowl carry loops - if they are covered in blood or mud, to clean simply take them off and toss them in the dishwasher
- Comes with our Tactical Gear Clip, a military-grade polymer carabiner:
- Clip it to the D-ring on your waders to secure the Quacker Packer over your shoulder and carry your harvest hands-free
- When hunting flooded timber, hang the Quacker Packer over a tree limb and clip the Gear Clip to the D-rings on each side to hold it securely in place and create the perfect way to hang your birds up out of the water
- Move the waterfowl carry loops all to one end of the Quacker Packer and hang by the Gear Clip hooked to the opposite D-Ring to create a great photo station
- Hook the Quacker Packer from one end to hang your birds and create a great waterfowl cleaning station
- Made from military-style 550 paracord. Disassemble to create over 500' of cordage in an emergency situation
- one size fits all
- handmade by U.S. Veterans
- 100% money-back guarantee
Try it today, and see what Quacker Packer can do for you.
Before you buy, please check out our Quacker Packer Pro.
The Pro model is the same product, but also includes our Personalized Hunter ID Bar, a black anodized hexagonal aluminum bar engraved with your contact information. It keeps you legal in all 50 states according to US Fish & Wildlife regulations for properly separating and identifying your harvest from that of the other members of your hunting party.