The JAKT Tactical Sling - 2-point Carry Adapter Kit enables you to connect your crossbow or black rifle to a second attachment point (via a D-ring or directly to the webbing of a backpack strap or treestand safety harness) when using your JAKT Tactical Sling, and enables you to carry your weapon hands-free when you are on the move, keeping your back open to simultaneously wear a backpack and/or treestand.
This kit includes:
- (1) 2-point Carry Adapter
- (1) Kevlar Silent Attachment System (KSAS) Connector
Instructions for use:
- While wearing your JAKT Tactical Sling, attach it to the rear swivel stud or another attachment point on the rear stock of your weapon using the KSAS Connector that came with the sling
- Attach the 2-point Carry Adapter to the D-ring or webbing on your backpack shoulder strap or treestand safety harness by inserting the paracord loop through the D-ring or under the webbing and then looping it back through itself by inserting the olecranon hook through the paracord loop to secure it in place.
- Attach the KSAS Connector to your weapon by inserting the Kevlar loop through the front swivel stud, then under the diamond knot (between the two paracord lines between the diamond knot and the body of the connector), and then back over the diamond knot. Pull the paracord loop end of the connector to lock the connector in place. (The connector is designed to remain attached to the weapon.)
- Simply clip the front KSAS Connector to the olecranon hook on the 2-point Carry Adapter to secure your weapon to a second point on your body, which will enable you to comfortably, safely, and securely support your weapon while on the move.
Warning: To prevent accidental discharge, NEVER attach a Kevlar Silent Attachment System (KSAS) Connector to the trigger housing of a weapon.
Warning: Maintain muzzle direction discipline and always be vigilant to keep your weapon pointed in a safe direction.
Warning: De-cock your crossbow prior to using the 2-point Carry Adapter.