- military-style 550 paracord
- Non-magnetic Wrist Sling - 1 oz weight
- super-stiff nylon rope inner core
- premium-grade American leather yoke
- solid-brass center grommet will not compress like the sheet metal grommets used by other brands...enables a stabilizer (or quick-release mount) to be securely tightened and never spin loose
- one size fits all
- handmade by U.S. Veterans
- $6 shipping on entire order to U.S. lower 48
- 100% money-back guarantee
(A Sling Lock is not able to be mounted on this bow wrist sling model.)
Try it today, and see what our Premium Wrist Sling can do for you.
Why Use a Wrist Sling?
A bow wrist sling wraps over the back of your bow hand and allows you to shoot, literally without gripping the bow at all. This allows you to completely relax your grip and not worry about dropping your bow.
Premium Leather Wrist Sling Yoke
The leather is hand-selected from the exact same stock used by America's most iconic motorcycle company in their saddlebags and gas tank accents. It is of high quality and tough.
Paracord Bow Wrist Sling Strap
Its rigid construction helps keep the strap upright and open to enable you to quickly and easily insert/remove your hand.