My Sling-A-Ling Helps Thousands of Bowhunters & Target Archers to Shoot With the Sling Still Attached!
I wanted a bow sling that didn't have to be removed in order to shoot... so I created...
From Jeff Ellis~
Saint Charles, Missouri
After carrying your bow in your hand, do you find your draw arm fatigued when it comes time to make that critical shot?
Do you want to take your hunt, 3D, or tournament shoot to the next level this season?
Then our magnetic paracord bowsling system is the answer you've been looking for.
Want to Improve Shot Placement? Take a look at this...
#1- Never need to remove it from your bow. Shoot with the sling locked out of the way
#2- Comfortably carry your bow hands-free all day long in the backcountry, at the range, or at 3-D shoots
#3- Stabilize your binoculars and comfortably glass for big game by hanging your bow around your neck and resting your elbows on the sling
#4- At the range, sling your bow and keep both hands free while you pull your arrows, hike the course, and wait for the next shot
#5- Sling your bow across your back to keep it protected while riding your ATV, horse or mountain bike
#6- Sling your bow across your back while you climb, and never again use a hoist rope to raise or lower your bow from your stand
#7 - When bowfishing, keep both hands free while recovering your fish. Never again lay your bow in the bottom of a wet boat
Hi, I'm Jeff Ellis, founder of Jakt Gear... Have you seen MY SLING-A-LING?
It's the only bow sling you never have to take off your bow.
MY SLING-A-LING was voted BEST IN SHOW by the nation's archery dealers for best new bow hunting accessory at the Archery Trade Association Show.
It allows you to carry your bow and keep your sights protected while you're moving through the brush, but when you get ready to shoot, neodymium magnets quickly lock the sling out of the way during the shot.
It allows you to go from shoulder to shot in a matter of seconds so you'll never miss out on that shot of a lifetime.
MY SLING-A-LING is hand-crafted by U.S. Veterans in the heartland of America. It comes with a matching paracord wrist sling with our Sling Lock magnet built into the leather yoke.
If you don't shoot with a wrist sling, the Sling Lock can be removed from the leather yoke and attached directly to your bow's riser using the hardware in the included Riser Mounting Kit.
My Sling-A-Ling works great as a glassing platform. Hang the sling around your neck, like a necklace, with the bow across your chest, and rest your elbows on the sling to create a rock-solid glassing platform that can be used to comfortably glass all day.
Out on the 3D course, hang the sling around your neck to stabilize your rangefinder while you accurately range your target. Lock your sling out of the way while you draw and shoot, and then sling your bow over your shoulder to walk downrange and pull your arrows; never lay your bow on the ground. Never again will you need to set your cams in the dirt, or worry about someone stepping on or accidentally knocking over your expensive bow.
For tree stand hunters, simply slip your head and one arm through the sling to carry your bow across your back as you ride your bike or ATV to your hunting location. Then climb into and out of your stand without ever needing to use a pull-up rope. Never again get busted with your bow hanging at the end of your rope or get your bow snagged in the brush as you lift it into and lower it from the stand.
My favorite benefit of the sling is that it simply makes you shoot so much better. When you carry your bow with the sling through the backcountry, your forearms aren't constantly flexed, so your arms stay relaxed during the shot and aren't fatigued from carrying around the weight of your bow all day. This equates to better shot placement, which results in better scores on the range and quick, humane kills in the field.
These are just a few of the reasons you need My Sling-A-Ling. It's one of the greatest products you can take with you on every hunt. It will end up being your favorite bow accessory...if you don't love it, send it back for a 100% refund!
What everybody ought to know about Jakt Gear...
...our products are handcrafted by U.S. Veterans in the heartland of America!
New! The Revolutionary My Sling-A-Ling Helps You Improve Shot Placement ...Fast!
According to bowhunting.com... "A relaxed hand and fingers are essential to a successful grip position"
Hand fatigue is the #1 KILLER of shot placement!
AS SEEN ON
Get The Bowsling the Pros Use...
"What I love about the JAKT magnetic bowsling is there is absolutely no plastic or metal parts making it incredibly quiet and it never comes off your bow!"
- David Blanton-Realtree OutdoorsYes, I want My Sling-A-Ling!
Bill is one of 500+ archery pro shop owners who sell (AND USE) Jakt Gear!
Bill Pelligrino's Archery Hut-Colorado Springs, CO
Case Studies Of Some Great Hunters, and Shooters Using MY SLING-A-LING...
To Top It Off...Archery Pro Shop Owners Voted Us "BEST IN SHOW"
You trust YOUR local pro shop owner don't you? Well, hundreds of shop owners voted My Sling-A-Ling the "Best New Bowhunting Accessory"Yes, I want My Sling-A-Ling!
I don't want you thinking, "should I do this...should I not do this..." so I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse!
When You Order My Sling-A-Ling
Here's EVERYTHING You'll Get!
1 - Magnetic Bow Sling
- military-style 550 paracord
- weight: 3 ounces
- 320+ feet of cordage
- 52" length
- Fully adjustable...one size fits all
1 - Magnetic Wrist Sling
- military-style 550 paracord
- weight: 2 ounces
- super-stiff nylon rope inner core
- premium-grade American leather yoke with magnet attached
- solid-brass center grommet will not compress like the sheet metal grommets used by other brands...enables a stabilizer (or quick-release mount) to be securely tightened and never spin loose
1 - Magnetic Sling Lock Riser Mounting Kit
- #10-24 x 5/8" hex-head, countersunk machine screw
- #10-24 x 1" hex-head, countersunk machine screw
- #10-24 x 1 1/4" hex-head, countersunk machine screw
- #10-24 x 1 1/2" hex-head, countersunk machine screw
- #10 x 3/8" flat washer
- #10 x 3/4" flat washer
- #10 x 1" fender washer
- #10-24 nylon cap screw
- #10-24 flange nut (for use as a spacer when mounting to the lower quiver mount hole on Hoyt bows)
2 - Pack Rats Backpack Strap Clips
- Secure your My Sling-A-Ling Bow Sling to the shoulder strap of your pack with our backpack strap clips for hands-free carry.
- Strap management - Neatly roll-up and secure excess webbing out of the way.
- Confidently attach flashlights, hydration tubes, and other gear to your pack for quick, easy access...Silent and adjustable
- Fits up to 1” pack webbing
2 - JAKT TACTICAL GEAR CLIPS - MILITARY GRADE POLYMER CARABINERS
- Attach Keys, Gloves, Water Bottles, Game Calls & Other Gear To Your Backpack
- A must-have for camping, hunting & backpacking
- In bear country, use as a quick-release to attach a hoist rope to your food bag
- Silent, lightweight, heavy-duty polymer is corrosion and UV resistant
- CAUTION: This device is not intended for mountaineering, climbing or fall restraint. Maximum Static Load: 190 lbs